Virtual Preparing for Adulthood One-to-One Sessions
4 Sep 2020
Are you a young person with SEND or are you a parent/carer of a young person with SEND, who is preparing to move into adulthood?
Do you need information about the following?
• Moving into adult services in education, health or care
• Finding or taking part in community activities
• Finding courses, study programmes, work experiences
• Finding out about how to stay healthy
• How to develop skills for independence
If the answer is yes, you can book a ‘one-to-one’ 30-minute information session with Lindsey Sloan, BCP Preparing for Adulthood Coordinator, Stacey Harvey Preparing for Adulthood (Adult Social Care) Practice Manger and Louise Chiles, BCP Family Information Service Manager.