Health & Wellbeing for parents
The Curly Hair Project – 10 ways to stay productive at home
Managing our Mental Health & Staying Well during a Virus Outbreak – by Mind.org.hk
https://www.calm.com/blog/take-a-deep-breath – meditation to help those struggling with anxiety and stress at this time. Offering ‘soothing meditations’, a ‘calm masterclass’, ‘calm kids’ and mindfulness resources.
My Not Able to Come to School Story – by Linwood School
My Story about Pandemics and the Coronavirus – by Carol Gray
Coronavirus Story – by Elsa-Support
Mencap – easy read guide to Coronavirus
Beating the Virus – a short wordless story that will help people to understand what to do if you have Coronavirus and how to keep yourself and those who you care about safe. The story also shows how to safely help others who may be self-isolating.
Public Health England – easy read guide of their advice on the Coronavirus
Photo Symbols – free posters about Cornavirus using photo symbols
Covibook – a book designed for children aged 7 and under, to reassure and encourage children to draw the emotions that they might be experiencing during the pandemic.
- Carers UK – guidance for carers
- Emerging Minds – supporting children and young people with worries about COVID-19
- Healthier Together – Covid-19 advice for parents of children with long term medical conditions
- Krisepsykologi – what can we say to children about Coronavirus
- National Autistic Society – guidance and helpline for parents, young people and staff
- Newsround – videos aimed for children all about the Coronoavirus
- Place2Be – guide to helping parents answer questions from their children about the Coronavirus and to support family wellbeing
- Sensory Integration.org – hand washing tips for people with sensory difficulties
- Young Minds – talking to your child about Coronavirus and 10 tips from their Parents Helpline to support family wellbeing