Preparing for Adulthood – new dates for February & March
January 10, 2020
Are you a young person with SEND or are you a parent/carer of a young person with SEND, who is preparing to move into adulthood?
Do you need information about the following?
- Moving into adult services in education, health or care
- Finding or taking part in community activities
- Finding courses, study programmes, work experiences
- Finding out about how to stay healthy
- How to develop skills for independence
If the answer is yes, you can book a ‘one-to-one’ 30 minute information session with Lindsey Sloan – BCP Preparing for Adulthood Coordinator (SEND), Stacey Harvey – BCP Preparing for Adulthood Team (Adult Social Care), Louise Chiles – BCP Family Information Service Manager (Local Offer).
For more information on venue and times: PFA 1-1 Sessions Feb Mar