What qualifications will I work towards on the CHI programme?
As well as gaining a wealth of first-hand experience from following the CHI programme, all learners work towards the following qualifications:
- Functional Skills English (from Entry Level 2 to Level 2)
- Functional Skills Maths (from Entry Level 2 to Level 2)
- BTEC Level 1 Introduction to Hospitality
- Level 1 / 2 Preparation for Working Life
- British Safety Council Level 1 Workplace Hazard Awareness
Learners who stay on the course for 2 years will continue with developing their Functional Skills and further qualifications.
Learner programmes in Years 1 and 2 follow PSHE, RE, PE and enrichment activities that are integrated into the programme.