What qualifications will I work towards on the CHI programme?
As well as gaining a wealth of first-hand experience from following the CHI programme, all learners work towards the following qualifications:
- Functional Skills English (from Entry Level 2 to Level 2)
- Functional Skills Maths (from Entry Level 2 to Level 2)
- GCSE Maths / English where appropriate
- BTEC Level 1/2 Workskills
- Level 1/2 Personal and Social Development
- British Safety Council Certificate in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Certificate in Food Hygiene (as appropriate)
Students also follow PSHE programme including wellbeing, e-safety and relationships. Students will work on enterprise activities as part of the Venture project and also participate in enrichment sessions including physical activities.