Get help with technology programme
8 Feb 2021
The DfE and leading mobile network providers are helping schools support disadvantaged children through the “Get Help with Technology” programme.
The help is available to pupils in years 3 to 11 who rely on a mobile internet connection when their face-to-face education is disrupted due to Covid-19.
To meet this offer you must meet the following criteria:
- Do not have fixed broadband at home
- Cannot afford additional data for your devices
- Are experiencing disruption to face-to-face education
If you meet the criteria, please contact Teresa Brennan at email@example.com so that she can nominate you for this offer. Please also provide the following information:
- The name of the mobile phone account holder
- The number of the mobile device
- The mobile network of that device (for example Three)
- Whether you pay monthly or pay as you go (PAYG)